Give us feedback
Tell us about your experience with us
We welcome feedback as it helps us to know what we are doing well and where we need to improve. All feedback is followed up by one of our managers.
How to tell us about your experience with North Richmond Community Health
- fill out the feedback form below
- talk to our staff
- speak with the manager or person in charge
- ask our reception staff for a feedback form when you next visit
- speak with our Quality Manager on 9418 9974 between Monday and Friday (or leave a voicemail with your name).
How will you know what we did with your feedback?
You said. We did.
- We add feedback improvements to our website, read them here.
- We try to contact you if you provide your details.
- We often design posters and TV displays with feedback outcomes.
If you are unsatisfied with your feedback resolution, please contact:
Health Complaints Commissioner | Tel: 1300 528 113
Mental Health Complaints Commissioner | Tel: 1800 246 054
Commissioner for Privacy and Data Protection | Tel: 1300 666 444
Disability Services Commissioner | Tel: 1800 677 342
My Aged Care Complaints | Tel: 1800 200 422
Tell our staff if you require an interpreter or want a copy of our feedback form in another language.