Podiatry for Ageing Well Service
Manage the changes to your feet that occur over time
As time passes, it is common for your feet to change shape and size over time. Your feet may also be at risk of changes to circulation, particularly in relation to peripheral vascular disease and/or diabetes. Our podiatrist will assess your feet and lower limbs and work with you through a tailored treatment plan.
Our Ageing Well Service Podiatrists are here to offer advice and help with:
- cutting of nails and removing hard skin
- blood flow, circulation assessment
- nerve sensation testing
- footwear assessment and advice
- biomechanical gait assessment
- treatment and management of foot pain and musculoskeletal injuries
- exercise plans to assist with injury recovery for the foot and lower limb
- foot orthotics are manufactured to assist injury recovery and comfort.
Our services are:
- low cost or free
- available in languages other than English.
North Richmond Community Health’s Podiatry service is supported by the Victorian Government.
If you’re a client
If you have a query about our Podiatry service:
(03) 9418 9800
If you’re a health practitioner
(03) 9418 9965
Send referral letter from your clinician to Intake at:
North Richmond Community Health 23 Lennox St Richmond, VIC 3121
Harry has been a qualified Podiatrist as of 2013 after working in building and tourism. Harry works as a podiatrist across several sectors of the profession, private practice, aged care, and since 2022, community health.
Harry joined the team at North Richmond Community Health in early 2023. Harry says the great thing about community health is the focus on keeping people independent and pain-free. His main interests are the aging foot and the diabetic foot. After work Harry enjoys the outdoors, he is a keen bushwalker.