The Cafe at North Richmond Community Health
Our café focuses on health and cultural diversity through the food and drinks we provide
We provide Halal, vegan and healthy options from suppliers who share our values and support the community, such as St Ali Coffee, Streat Coffee and A1 Bakery and Nine bakery.
We also make our own food inhouse daily.
- Freshly made sandwiches on Panini bread
- Vegetable and lentil soups
- Lebanese fold overs and pastries
- Vietnamese tofu rice paper rolls
- Freshly squeezed juices and kombucha
- Amazing locally roasted coffee
Come and say hi to our friendly staff.
We are currently renovating our cafe to include a seated outdoor space and for community members to sit and enjoy their coffee and lunch. Watch this Space!
Open 9am to 2pm, Monday to Friday