Centre for Culture, Ethnicity and Health (CEH)
What we provide:
The Centre for Culture, Ethnicity and Health (CEH) offers a range of services and resources for health, community services and local government professionals as well as community members:
- professional development workshops are specifically designed to improve the way you work with people from refugee and migrant backgrounds
- information sessions to refugees, migrants and asylum seekers about blood borne viruses (BBVs) and sexually transmissible infections (STIs)
- cultural consultancy services for projects, resource-development, social marketing, research and more
- online cultural competency training
- health literacy training
- training Victorian interpreters to understand the NDIS
- support young people from the South Sudanese community who are experiencing harm from alcohol and drug use
Go to the Centre for Culture, Ethnicity and Health’s website to learn more.
Our services are:
- backed by more than two decades of expertise
- used by a wide range of large and small organisations across Australia.
Health Translations Directory
The Centre for Culture, Ethnicity and Health manages the Health Translations Directory, an online directory of translated health information. With over 21,000 resources in more than 100 languages, the directory is used by health services, professionals and community members to find high quality translated health information.
You can use the Health Translations Directory site to search resources by language, topic and keyword.
This initiative is supported by the Victorian Government.