Our Aboriginal Health Team supports local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People’s access to Health Services and food security.
Our Aboriginal Health team supports the community through:
- Highlighting and promoting National Health Campaigns (e.g. NAIDOC week, Sorry Day, Reconciliation Week)
- Community inspired programs and events
- Hosting regular BBQs on the estate (following COVID-19 restrictions)
- Hosting film nights at Belgium Avenue Neighbourhood House
- Regular Fire Pits at the Lifting Spritis Twilight Market
- Cultural dance classes and more!
To find out what we have planned in the near future, visit our Groups and Events page.